- Large conference centre (6 rooms with adjustable partitions and a total floor space of 500 sqm, catering for up to 200 persons)
- Creative and seminar centre (8 rooms, catering for groups from 5 to 30 people, with separate foyer and outdoor terrace)
- Executive Meeting Room
- Workshop centre (rooms 16-18) with private break room
- Air-conditioned conference rooms (rooms 1 to 6 and 9 to 18)
- Eye-friendly lighting
- Large windows letting in ample daylight
- Summer terrace for coffee breaks
- WIFI in all conference rooms, public areas and hotel rooms
Depending on the number of people to attend your conference or seminar, and the type of your event, you can choose from 18 rooms that come with all modern technology and can be arranged to suit your needs.
The seating you choose will depend mainly on the character of the event. Experience shows that events such as strategy meetings, where interaction and exchange between the participants is a key factor, are best held around a U-shaped table or in open-square seating. Parliament seating with tables on the other hand is the preferred option for lectures and training sessions where participants wish to take notes. For presentations and speeches, we recommend row seating. Talk to us – and we will devise the best seating arrangements for your event.